Flowery Language

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Flowery Language
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 10:22:25 +0000 ()
I was thinking of the comment made (by Roland or Roger) about our cars
needing (im)patiens . Quite true and very clever.

Now we find another thread about Car-nations !  All this began to form a
pattern as I lay under the car with small pieces of rust falling directly
into my IRIS. I got the goggles I had neglected, realising too late that
even simple DAHLIA maintenance has it's harzards. (All the while my poor
wife is calling Forget-me-Knot my dear.)

Anyway, I finally got a new heater core for the TR3 and put it in. It
produces the usual warm BABY'S BREATH  that we accept as a heater, and my
old core is now pushing up ... daisies.

The only thing left to fix now are the headlights. As it is now they are
the tripod lights which look nice but I'm forced to get home before ...
the DEADLY NIGHT SHADE !

HMMM ! Cue in the twightligt zone theme ! Were these frail litte cars
designed by a timmerous load of pansies?

Am I just breathing too much WD40? Stay tuned?