Re: Free 'B Questions

To: <British-Cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free 'B Questions
From: "POCHE@music.loyno.edu" <POCHE@MUSIC.LOYNO.EDU>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 94 11:33:48 CDT
SendMail TO(BritCars) Subj(Re: Free 'B Questions) File(JUN01941.oma)
BlackTiger Mailer - Msg Created 06-01-1994 .. 09:46:45

>Date: 31 May 94 13:53:00 GMT
>From: tdm@akguc.att.com
>Subject: Re: Free 'B Questions
>
>Maybe you could cut it in two and make a MGB trailor out
>of it ??!!
>Don Mathis

Great idea! I had already figgured out that it ait worth rebuildin :-(
and Ive been lookin at a couple of others as options.

One if almost complete except fo the engine and front suspenstion and stearing.
.    And I got a front suspention off of this old 'B

Two is a better body and is in good rolling condition but has no interior.
.   I could take the dash and istruments out of the old one but I would still
.   have no seats or interior panels

I can get either for $400. I think I'm going to go with the first one.

My main problem now is space. I cant get the new one till I get rid of the
old one. I wonder how I could chop it in half easily ;-)

Louis A. Poche' - Internet: POCHE@music.loyno.edu
                  Amateur Radio: KD5XE

Plagiarized from a fortune cookie--
Optimism: A cheerful frame of mind that enables a tea kettle to
          sing though in hot water up to its nose.

Disclaimer:
The above ranting is my own opinion  and is no way to be construed to be
in any way the sentiments, ideologies, or credos of my lovable employer!