TR-8 Buyers Checklist

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-8 Buyers Checklist
From: passaret@sol.med.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti x7-4485)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 09:44:16 CDT
I've been enlisted (as the local X-pert on things Triumph-ant)
to help inspect a TR8 for purchase.  It's an 80, which I assume
means ZS carbs (check the shafts), but I'm clue-bar on other things
which are peculiar to TR8-ness which I should look for.  Anyone
from the TR8CCA want to help clue me in?

                                                -MM

(Funny thing, I got roped in on inspecting an Alfa Spider Graduate
 last week. I think I'm developing a reputation...)