Triumph Mayflower carburetor WANTED!!!

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Mayflower carburetor WANTED!!!
From: <amace%sedofis@VM1.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 09:29:39 EST
 A non-Net friend is in dire need of a Solex carburetor, model 30 FAIO, for a
 Triumph Mayflower. It need not be working, but should be intact, as hers is
 irreparably cracked. If anyone out there has one, knows of someone who does,
 or
 might have any leads towards one, please let me know directly
 and I will forward the information to her. Something here in the colonies
 would
 be preferred (so that much of the summer driving time will not be
 lost), but any information will be helpful.

 Thanks much.

 Andy Mace <amace%sedofis@vm1.nysed.gov>