Spridget catalogs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British-Cars)
Subject: Spridget catalogs
From: "Randell Jesup" <jesup@scala.scala.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 94 16:12:42 EDT
> Then send away for as many catalogs as you like.  Moss Motors is probably
> your best bet (TRF doesn't do Spridgets, as I recall) for restoration

        Correct.

> parts; Victoria British is another large mail order house
> FASPEC, run by Stan Huntley out of Portland.
>There's also an outfit in the Midwest called Winner's Circle that
> concentrates on road-racing components.

        One more that I've used in the past and who seemed to be excellent
for spridgets is Motorhead.  I don't have the address here, but I think they
advertise in British Car magazine.  The last time I looked they had the
best selection for Sprites (at the time they did nothing but, I think, though
since then they've expanded to cover other makes like TR6's).

        Randell Jesup