Transfering titles from Mass.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Transfering titles from Mass.
From: Bob Ollerton <ollerton@priacc.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 94 08:55:39 PST
Text item: Text_1

     A friend of mine gave me a 79'MGB.  Its still registered to her, in
     the Boston area.  She can't tind the paper work for the car.  I have
     it in Arizona and will need to get the title transfered in the next
     couple of months.  It seems that they don't issue titles for "older"
     cars, at least thats what we found out when we applied for a
     duplicate.

     So, what do they issue to prove ownership and to effect a transfer?
     Did they use a bill of sale in the past?

     Thanks.