'73 Midget, parts or whole.

To: Brit Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: '73 Midget, parts or whole.
From: Travis Ortlieb <tortlieb@lonestar.utsa.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 1994 00:59:17 -0500 (CDT)
Well dudes,

I'm completely fed up with the whole thing.  I got this great little MG
with a straight body, intact windows, working windshield wipers, and even
an engine that turns (with compression and spark!) and I find I can't
afford such a hobby.  I even have 2 wheels on the way, but I can't get the
motor started.  Hell, even if I get the motor started, I have to fix all
the brake lines.  Then I'd need seats.  Then I'd have to chase electrical
ghosts, because Lucas parts don't just die, they leave bits of themselves
behind to wreak havoc with the rest of the car.  So, I have this
semi-complete pile'o'parts.  I think the tranny's good, at least nothing's
visibly cracked on it.  So...

E-mail me at tortlieb@lonestar.utsa.edu or call 210-692-3618 (I'm in San
Antonio) if you're interested in parts.  The car also has a chrome luggage
rack in good shape, chrome bumpers in good shape (they were in the trunk)
and an owner who needs to get rid of this stuff within the next couple of
weeks.  I'll ship COD for most items, but real heavy stuff I'd prefer
someone come and get.  Ah, hell, if you need it, it can be arranged, I'm sure.

Perhaps one day I can nurture this hobby, when I get that dream job at Moss...

Yeah, right.

 tortlieb@lonestar.utsa.edu   :|:   It is always the best policy to tell
 DoD#8545    Travis Ortlieb   :|:   the truth, unless, of course, you are
 Univ. of Texas San Antonio   :|:   an exceptionally good liar.
  '80 Yamaha 850 XS           :|:                    --Jerome K. Jerome