Motorhead - Spridget Parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorhead - Spridget Parts
From: Mark_Banaszak-Holl@brown.edu
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 94 21:02:14 -0400
I hate to see anyone's name get dragged through the muck, and am always
frustrated if its mine and my friends don't speak up.

So, I'd just like to say that I've had top-notch service,
advice, and parts from Motorhead since 1982.  I don't
know if Jeff Burns still works there, but he was crucial
in helping me learn to work on my Sprite.  They even
spent the time to coach my mom through replacing
a roll up side window in the car after my dad broke it while
I was off at school and winter was fast approaching many
years back  (She did a great job! ).  Motorhead has been
particularly good about selling good used parts to struggling youngsters
trying to afford wonderful LBCs.

Mark M. Banaszak Holl
Brown University
401-863-2738