Redline phone number

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Redline phone number
From: hill@ece.ucdavis.edu (Rich Hill)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 23:14:25 -0700
Does anyone have the number for Redline Synthetic Oils technical help
line (if they have one).  I want to replace the oil in my 79 Midget's
transmission with a synthetic (for better shifting when cold) and
would like to ask them which of theirs would be suitable.  Of course, if
anyone here has any advice, I'd like to hear that too - I'm currently
using Castrol Hypoy 80W-90 (yes, I've seen the warnings about hypoid oils
in transmissions - that's another reason I'm interested in synthestics!)

thanks,

Rich Hill
hill@ece.ucdavis.edu