JC Whitney/headliners?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: JC Whitney/headliners?
From: jjoy@akamai.sps.mot.com (Jennifer Joy)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 94 11:46:38 CDT

I am looking for a headliner (for a non-LBC).  Many people have
suggested JC Whitney as a source, but none of these same people have
bought one from there.

Has anyone on this list ever bought a headliner from them, and what
were your expectations and experiences?  (I'm looking for an original
as possible replacement, but I'm not desiring to be anal about it either).

Also, I'm totally inexperienced with headliners.  Are they awful
bears to put in right, or are they not quite that bad?

I plan to check at local headliner (?) shops and speciality mailorder
as well.

Thanks,
 jennifer

[this is for '66 volvo 122, in case you were curious...]

--
       Jennifer Joy  sys/net admin   Motorola/RISC HW  Austin,TX
jjoy@risc.sps.mot.com 512.891.8561 fax:512.891.3190 pgr:933-7333 #898561