Re: help

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, a126@Lehigh.EDU
Subject: Re: help
From: sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 17:57:24 +0800
~ help

You'll have to be a little more specific.  I mean, we're good,
but we have our limits...

This is a MAILING LIST containing ACTUAL LIVE HUMANS (plus a
few we're not sure about); it's not a listserver, it's not an
automatic context-sensitive hypertext system, it's not even
Carnut The Magnificent who holds your envelopes up to his
forehead and says "Because they have Lucas Refrigerators"
before opening it up.  If you have specific questions or
problems, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

If you want to be added to the mailing list, send a separate
message to:

  british-cars-request@autox.team.net

That address is ALSO read by an actual live human and a damn
fine homebrewer, Mark J. Bradakis, who will -- within the next
two weeks or so -- add you to the british-cars mailing list
if you just ask nicely and wait patiently, as he has a job, a
life, and a pile of old Triumphs that occupy much of his time
and energy.

Now that that's out of the way, what's all the hubbub, Bub?
What car, year, and symptoms?

--Scott "Whatever it is, suspect the ignition FIRST" Fisher