Re: naming cars...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: naming cars...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 14:51:46 -0400 (EDT)
Dear List,

T.S. Eliot poems quoted?  Swan Lake inspirations?  Now Celtic mythology
suggesting car names?  What an erudite group!

Actually, my lime-green frogeye Sprite is, as best I can remember, only
the second of my cars ever to have a name that stuck.  I named him Kermit,
because...ah...you see, there's this frog puppet on TV... He's green, and
has bulging eyes, and he's real cute...oh, hell...I am not worthy.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910