Rocker oil feeder kit question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Rocker oil feeder kit question
From: Dave Chu <davec@ECE.concordia.CA>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 1994 20:18:49 -0400
Just received a Rocker oil feeder kit for my  78 Spitfire from TRF.  It didn't
come with any instructions.  The kit included two hollowed  out bolts for the
passage of oil and a braided stainless steel hose with banjo fittings.  I
assume that the bolts fits onto the rocker cover and where the oil pressure
switch is.  The problem is if I use what came with the kit I will have to
remove my oil pressure switch, thus no oil light.  I also have a new oil
pressure gauge that I was looking forward to install.  But if I install the
feeder kit, it will not be possible to add the gauge because there will be
no place for the pressure transducer.  Can anyone help me out with this.
It doesn't make sense that I have to loose my oil light indicator inorder
to install the feeder kit!

Also, I planning to place all the bushings and the two trunions for the
front end of my car.  The Bently manual suggested using zinc based grease
for the trunions, but I can find any zinc based grease only lithium
grease.  The Haynes manual suggests only using 90 weight oil.  So,
which is which?  I'm confused %^).
Dave