TR6 spinon oil filter adapter

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 spinon oil filter adapter
From: vanmatre@nprdc.navy.mil (Nick Van Matre)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 08:49:56 -0700
Tilley (my TR6) wants a spinon oil filter adapter.
Since she was begging for it, I took her to a local
shop.  They rooted around but found nothing that fit.
They said only certain ones would fit the TR6.  Tilley
is not happy.

I know that Moss, TRF, Special Interests all sell them, but
do they all fit?  Are they the same or are they different?
I would appreciate any suggestions for which to buy.

BTW, re car names, Tilley's name came to me soon after she
acquired me.  It is truly amazing to me how she Does talk to
me.  Sometimes, when I am with her, sometimes I just hear her
talking to me; usually asking for some attention or to be
exercised.  She is such a sweet thing, though she can be sassy
when she is warmed  up and in good tune.  I have had only
3 cars, and 4 motorcycles that talked to me as vividly as
Tilley does, and hence, got names.  Their names did just
come to me; soon after I was attached to them.  I loved them all.

Nick