Warnings on Postings

To: DANIELS@lmsbv2.tamu.edu
Subject: Warnings on Postings
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 11:26:41 +0000 ()
Now, for those of us who have to read the Digest at work, there should be
a warning on some postings. Lee Daniels last posting for example.

He's going to fix up this MG ! (Snicker)
He's going to JUST do a cosmetic job (HA !)
He's going to , (Ha Ha HA !!) sell it ! (OH< HA HA HA...)
... for a profit (AAAAAAAHHHHH !!! My Side ache)

Now look Lee, I'm supposed to look like I'm in charge of a research
centre and it's supposed to be quiet. I had to stumble  out of the
library and into a nearby washroom when I read that !!

Next time post a waening about these wild fantasies !! ;-)

Chris "my Healey is an investment" Ball
       The WRECK-A-MENDED GARAGE
"Where Jack Daniels and Lee Daniels meet"