TR4 Parts Car for sale, 410 area

To: (~b-c)
Subject: TR4 Parts Car for sale, 410 area
From: whs70@cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 10 Jun 1994 14:34 EDT
Don't call or email me.  See message below for owner, this
appeared in the rec.autos.antique newsgroup today:

I have a 1963 TR4 which is mechanically sound (I was driving it regularly
until about 3 years ago) but has been attacked by the galloping tin-worm
in all the usual TR body places.  It *could* be restored but really needs
a new body shell which I have neither the time nor inclination to give
it.  At the same time I would hate to see it towed off to the crusher --
it has given me too many good years of its life.  Is anybody interested
in giving it a good home and perhaps recycling some of its healthy parts
into another car?  It has a set of rather tatty 60-spoke wires, non-OD
gearbox and four good Pirellis, plus a small amount of other TR bits and
pieces.  I've had enough of spending my weekends lying on my back on an
uncomfortable concrete floor getting oily grit in my eyes.  Please e-mail
me at whealc@iia.org, phone 410-451-2500 or fax 410-451-1384.

Chris Wheal
Posted to british-cars by Bill Sohl