Re: #1(2) British Cars Digest...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: #1(2) British Cars Digest...
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 00:15:13 EDT
In Dividing the World, John Dombey writes about the pain associated with
seeing an Aston Martin stuffed into a wall in the James Bond series.  If you
really want to cry, take a look at the "cult" film "The Italian Job".  I
bought this flick on the strength of a review suggesting it contained great
footage of Minis doing what they do best (twisting and turning through tight
spaces).  What I saw (much to my horror, was the destruction of an E Type and
a rag top Aston Martin early in the film...no plot value what so ever!
 Later, they dropped three or so Minis off the back of a truck as it tooled
along.  I couldn't stand it!