Mini celebration in UK

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini celebration in UK
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 1994 13:06:47 -0500 (CDT)
Forwarded message:
> From triumph.cs.utah.edu!autox-request Tue Jun 14 12:35:52 1994
> From: Mr.J.C.Bullas@H.trl.co.uk
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 15:40:58 BST
> To: autox@autox.team.net
>
> Anyone in there interested in the Austin Mini celebrating its 35th birthday
> this year? I'm arranging a meeting in Kent, Uk in August with the sOuthern
> Mini Owners Club.
>
> J C Bullas
> Press/Pr Officer (Still learning about IMail!)

The list at british-cars@autox.team.net is a better audience for this.
The autox crowd is mostly USA, and covers all types of cars.  The british-cars
list is interested in all aspects of British cars, and many of its members
are UK residents.  As you can see from your header, I have forwarded it to
that list, and directed all replies to you.  If you wish to join the
british-cars list, send mail to british-cars-request@autox.team.net