Modifying Wiper Moter Stop Pt./'69B OUT-O-Garage!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Modifying Wiper Moter Stop Pt./'69B OUT-O-Garage!
From: RTIK207@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 01:40:42 -0600 (CST)
So....I just temporarily!!"" put a '73BGT Wiper Motor, designed fot the
Two Longer Wiper Arms, for the 4" increased screeen Height..(thanks S.F.),
and designed to stop the wiper gear with the blades facing LEFT, into a
'69B ....>>>><<<<....Which wants the blades stopped to the right for the
tripple blade Shorter!!"", wiper arms.......

Question is, can  one pull the gear assembly out and turn it 180 Deg...?
or.... 2.), can you change a wire..?...to alter where it pRKS THE BLADES...
???..

So....."69B, now old silver color...wanting to be Green again, I know as lots
of the orig. grrn is poking out from under the silver...
....., finally runs legally..!! around town today....20 Mi., Picked up my
daughter at school, second to last day, dropped off a gymnastics...,
picked up groceries, met SO..for dinner w/ Kid, drove home....Didn't even
want to stop..!!, Wipers look kind-o-funny when parked though..., I noticed
today, some hard-tops for the B, may afford a little more head room..than the
Soft top.., in response to prvious post about B head room, I'm 6'4", medium
torso...and I need to recline the seat a bit to get comfortable head room,
and at lights i stop far enough back when the top is up (Soft), or on (Hard),
that Bubba's behind me get irritated by how much space I'm Wasting in front of
my car....., but saves the neck fom craning to see when the light changes so
that Bubba doesn't honk at me...!!!

well...
Oh the '73GT's OD works great on the '69 car, so does the front end..., it
is stiffer and sort of heavier feeling...., I like it, now if I can just
rebuild the orig, '68 suspension, when I get to NC.., after it caries a
rolling GT out there..., maybe the GT will ride in the U-Haul, depends
if it gets driveable...,

Oh well..
TTFN, ..any ideas on the Wiper Motor Saga..?
Jim Fink