SOL events in Southern Michigan

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SOL events in Southern Michigan
From: doug@dsg128.nad.ford.com (Douglas Mitchell)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 11:59:50 EDT
Hello to all.

If you are in Southern Michigan, Northern Ohio, Northern Indiana, South-
western Ontario, or anywhere else and happen to be in the area, here are
some events coming up in July.

On July 9-10, near Kalamazoo, is the Mad Dogs and Englishmen Gemote.
This is located at the Gilmore Auto Museum, where the Bortz Car Coleection
is on display.

On July 17, is English Day on the Green at Greenfield Village in Dearborn.

Both of these events are open to all British cars. If you are interested
in either of these events, please e-mail me, and I will get it to you.

Doug Mitchell - Still weary after Belle Isle Grand Prix