Re: Austin Gypsies for sale

To: dan_boughton@rainbow.mentorg.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Gypsies for sale
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 94 12:47:40 -0700
In message <9406201130.ZM22861@zeche> Daniel Boughton writes:
> Hi,
>
> I saw this ad at FASPEC today.  Cool looking cars.  Look like mini landrover
> shortbeds.  Of the two in the picture one was a pickup and the other had a
> removable hardtop.  I understand parts are hard to come by.
>
> Does anyone know more about these?
>
> 3 Austin Gypsies + lots of extra parts
>  $2000.00
>
> (503) 244-0392
> (503) 245-0376
>
> No room in the garage for me (sigh).

Dan,

Think of a cost reduced Land Rover, with a steel body instead of aluminum.
Power it with the same engine as the 100-4 big Healeys.  Then stop making them,
and stop providing parts support.

Take care,

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561