M.G. TF gif & Moto-Lita

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: M.G. TF gif & Moto-Lita
From: John Thomas <ccsjst@midge.bath.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 09:50:03 +0100 (BST)
I just could not resist the chance to try out our new colour scanner,
the results are in :-

edu/utah/cs/triumph/pub/sol/Images/jt_mgtf1.gif  and jt_mgtf1a.gif

They are different sizes of a picture of myself in my (lhd) TF in action
during the M.G.Car Club's California Cup Autotest at Silverstone in June 1993.

jt_mgtf1 is about 4" x 3" and downloads faster than jt_mgtf1a which is a
full screen version.

Photo credits to Graham Hannant of Bournemouth.

John - octagonally advantaged - Thomas
Bath University Computing Services email -> j.s.thomas@bath.ac.uk

ps Interested in steering wheels?

   I visited the Mota-Lita 'factory' in Thruxton last week and treated
   the TF to a nice new steering wheel for 103 pounds ~ $150 (including
   boss)  I'm extremely pleased with the product. Anyone else thinking of
   buying  one might like to know that a price rise is due this summer.