Re: Cars Missed?

To: Scott Fisher <sfisher@Corp.Megatest.COM>
Subject: Re: Cars Missed?
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 16:42:35 +0000 ()
Yes, the roads in Vancouver were perfect for road dancing ! Once I saw a
few TRs and MGs my longing became an overwhelming need. (Sort of like the
feeling you had in grade ten at the dance after twelve minutes of slow
"dancing" to Hey Jude with that, uh, crumpet !)

However, as I replied to George privately, travelling to Vancouver from
Toronto would be brutal in a TR3 with a six year old. The five hour
flight was enough !!

As far as anniversaries go, I would drive nothing but an LBC. Isn't that
why we have grandparents ? So we can drive a two seater alone with our
"dates" again?

Chris "wheel'less in Vancouver" Ball