The sickness deepens...another lbc joins the tooze stable

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: The sickness deepens...another lbc joins the tooze stable
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 94 10:01:43 CDT
Yes my dear friends....I've done it again...I've been holding back
this message for fear of being locked up in theinterest of public safety

I've bought another lbc!!!!!

It's a 72 Midget....all original, no rust whatsoever, 39000 original miles,
original top, tires, etc etc etc. Been stored for the past 18 years. The owner
started it in '84 to see if it still worked, then let it sit again. I
couldn't stop myself. It has a full service history....all reciepts,
even the first 3000 mile service is there, I even have the original
window sticker!!!! I got it for a very reasonable cost.

Obviously, the fuel and hydraulic systems need overhauling, and the engine
will need to be coaxed back into life...but hey, thats all part
of the fun.

Marcus 'there coming to take me away, ha ha, ho ho' Tooze

74 Midget (daily)
72 Midget (soon to be mint?)
75 Spit (in boxes)
68 GT6 (basket case)