1935 Southern Cross

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1935 Southern Cross
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 15:24:36 +0000 ()
Hey - that got your attention. Well, I'll have to sell it, and I want
$3500.00 Canadian. NOT !!

It was - this 1935 Triumph Gloria Southern Cross - on the cover of our
last Ragtop Magazine (yours IS coming James) registered as AXY 103 to a
Mrs. Siggins. It has the Walter Belgrove Flying Lady rad cap, making it a
'35, BUT it should have a black honey comb grill. It has the old vertical
bars grill. There's a unique point to help.

Maybe an early '35 or a switched cap?

Anyway, we'd really like to get more on this.

Anyone have any leads? Bounce this message off to any other groups you
can think of and let's see what we can find out.

Thanks netland ! Wha a neat old car !

Christopher Ball
triumph@io.org
CANADA