Re: British Cars Digest #1263 Wed Jun 22 17:46:38 MDT 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1263 Wed Jun 22 17:46:38 MDT 1994
From: u3j57@lfht1.hso.link.com (Joe Parlanti)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 10:01:43 -0500
Regarding:

>The only Sunbeam Alpine GT that I remember is the
>Sunbeam LeManns Herington.

I've posted a photo of a Harrington Alpine LeMans in pub/sol/Images. The photo
was taken at Sunbeams United National/International (SUNI II) in May.
The image name is Harrington_Alpine.gif

Also, someone else had mentioned that there were a few Harrington Tigers.
Actually, there was only 1 made. It is owned by a California Associated of
Tigers (CAT) club member, and has been shown at the Pebble Beach Concours. I
also uploaded a picture of this car. Sorry it's only grayscale, I got it from
Sunbeam Specialties catalog. The file name is Harrington_Tiger.gif

I've also uploaded a couple of other pictures of my Alpine. One is of the car
as we drove through Alpine, Arkansas on our way to SUNI. The file name is
Alpine_Arkansas.
The other is in front of the Alpine Motel in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The file
name is
Alpine_Motel.gif.

Joe Parlanti

1967 Alpine Series V. (For Sale)