I am new to to this whole deal but about the cost of parts!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I am new to to this whole deal but about the cost of parts!
From: MAINELY_MG@delphi.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 1994 08:15:04 -0400 (EDT)
first let me intro... I am new to this but have enjoyed reading the messages.
I have owned a number of Brit cars and now have two mgbs, a Bugeye. a midget
and an MG 1100.  Our family is also very active in local and New England
car clubs.
        With limited play money the price of parts quickly became
a concern of mine and I find almost everyones.  A group of my club friends
organized to pool orders with me at the point( read that to mean my credit
card) and we at least saved shipping costs.  Great deal but still not enough.
I also worried that the great State of Maine might wonder where their %6
tax was on the $25k that went through our little group.  My guess is my buddies
would all be fishing in Newfoundland and had never heard of me.
        We decided to formalize a bit, we now have a state tax number and we
are authorized dealer-distributors for all the big parts suppliers.  It
occurred yto me that a number of you might be interested in savings that will
average 15-30% on parts shipped to your door from the same folks you
probably now buy from.  We do the best with Moss but all work with us.

        Let me say now this is a hobby, I want to buy my parts wholesale,
but we have built in a small profit margin to take care of costs and maybe take
my wife to dinner. Slowly but surely the word has
circulated and we
have helped folks in all New England states plus sc, NY,WI,CA,fl and else
where.
        If interested please contact me: PH 207-945 6823 or fax 945 35-8
try that again..fax 207 945 3518 or email.

        Not sure if this violates any rules but we do not think of it
as a commercial venture in the strictest sence
.
        Anyway, I will continue to enjoy the postings and propbably jump
in if I can learn to type

?t
Dick Burger...Mainely mg