Reply to me from Daren Stone re susp. joints

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Reply to me from Daren Stone re susp. joints
From: Mr.J.C.Bullas@H.trl.co.uk
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 94 08:52:18 BST
Regarding the spherical rod ends talked of of late, I went to MiniSpares and
asked the 1000 dollar question, the reply was 15-20 pounds sterling each so
I went to RatRace in Hendon, got some rubber spax shocker bushes for STG2.00
each and spent the other STG6.00 on handbrake cables!

Thanks for the info tho' I think ROSE JOINTED shockers were a bit OTT for a
roadgoing Mini in the first place.

Johnb@h.trl.co.uk
(our INet system falls over when you send non-ascii characters like
pound signs!!!!!! thus STG)