Spit 1500 for sale - SOUTH ENGLAND

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit 1500 for sale - SOUTH ENGLAND
From: waddy@vsfl.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri Jul 1 10:26:38 BST 1994
Just in case there's some British people out there in my neck of the
woods (Bournemouth, England) looking for a new LBC to play with:

SPITFIRE 1500, 1975, overdrive, oil cooler, midnight blue, hard and
soft tops, body and interior restored in 1992 with bills since. Used
every day, 125,000 miles (!) with engine recon work at 90,000 so
basically still good for a few miles yet. Good rust free body. Needs
new exhaust, timing chain and some front suspension work, otherwise an
excellent car looking for a new, caring owner. Yours for 2,000 pounds
or there abouts.  Must sell soon as I'm heading for San Francisco.

Any one know of a nice LBC for sale in SF ?  Once bitten, forever
smitten...

Are there any LBC/Triumph clubs in SF ? Any details would be
appreciated especially re. how easy it is to find reliable people to
source parts and do work on a Spitfire.

Ta,

Simon Waddington,
waddy@vsfl.demon.co.uk