P.E.I. Tour - 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: P.E.I. Tour - 1994
From: rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 10:46:45 PDT
        I'm posting this messasge to let everyone in the eastern U.S. and
Canada know that we, The British Automobile Touring Association of Nova
Scotia (very loosely knit organization <G> but with great spirit!) are making
a pilgramage to Prince Edward Island starting Sunday, July 31st and leaving
Friday, August 5th.

        Included in our entourage will be a magnificent 1920 Rolls Royce
Silver Ghost of Roger Phinney's, a TR3 of Drew Sperry's with Brooklands
screens (unusual around here), a Jaguar 420 Plimley, amongst other breeds and
of course my Sunbeam Talbot 90 MKIIA D.H. Coupe. I believe ther will be about
eight of us staying at the Green Gables Bungalow Court (where else!!) in
Cavendish (902-963-2722) and would welcome anyone else who would care to join
us. Please let me know by e-mail if there is a remote possibility that you
can meet us and we'll put out the welcome mat. Remember the beautiful beaches
and golf courses are only minutes away.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Hamilton          |Internet: rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca
Waverley, Nova Scotia |CIS: 70754,1533
Canada, B0N 2S0       |GEnie: r.hamilton
07/01/94, 10:46:45