Rough Idling

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (BritCars)
Subject: Rough Idling
From: PPERREA.SALES@pc.Trimble.COM (Paul Perreault)
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 94 10:06
Hello

My  86XJ6 has a rough idle, yet seems to perform well at higher rpms.  I
suspect vacuum leaks but can't find anything obvious.  Since it's fuel
injected I don't know where to look.  Any hints out there?  Thanx for any
help.

I sold my Triumph Bonneville to help pay for the MGB.  Now I must sell
the MGB to help pay for the XJ6. If anyone in the Palo Alto/Stanford, CA
area is interested, it's a:
1979 MGB Roadster. Vermillion and black.  Very clean and well cared for.
86,000 miles. Runs well, doesn't burn oil.  No rust.  Good tires on 5
wire wheels, two convertible tops and tonneau covers, Sony stereo with
small post-amp, new rugs.  Driving lights.  A neat car.  $5200 OBO.  For
more information, call Paul at 415-856-9446 evenings or get back to me
via paul_perreault@trimble.com.