Re: Grandfather sighted?

To: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Subject: Re: Grandfather sighted?
From: Miq Millman <mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 9:37:17 PDT
John Lupien says:
> This morning I spotted a nice blue rubber-bumper Midget on I-495 N near Rt.
> 2. The MA registration started 659- and the usual alphas that I can't recall.
> Was that Grandfather? And was that Dale looking stern and straight-ahead
> as I waved from a red Civ*c?

It might have been Dale, but I doubt it was "Grandfather" -- If I recall
correctly (this is from memory since Dale wasn't in the last SOL Garage
survey) Grandfather was/is a 1973 MGB Mk II, white I think.

Now can someone tell me why I remember wierd things like the make, model,
year and color of cars of people I have never met, yet forget to open my mail
on a daily basis?

--
Miq Millman   mmillman@ptdcs2.intel.com   503 642 6139   (Aloha site)
AL4-55  Intel, 5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124-6497