british car of sorts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: british car of sorts
From: "Jim Collins" <jcollins@fox.nstn.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 23:34:43 -0400
Does anyone know of any contacts on this side of the atlantic for
obtaining  any parts or information about my 1947 Slough-built Citroen. I
anticipate needing brake parts and could use some extra 400mm tires. I
woould consider used as new ones are scarce around here.

Is there a french car list? Does someone have the address for the
german car list as I also have a few Mercedes projects. Thank you.
--
Jim Collins and Vicki Jenssen                           (902)625-2925
                         FAX (902)625-5756