'69 Lotus Europa S2 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '69 Lotus Europa S2 for sale
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 94 14:01:10 -0700
This time it's for real:  My home loan's in process right now, and much
as I hate to, I really need to sell the Europa.

Here's the text of the ad that will appear in next week's Oregon &
SW Washington Auto Trader:

1969 Lotus Europa S2 (Type 54).  Red; black interior. 45K miles.
2 owners in 14 years.  1565cc Renault engine w/Weber carb, Low, quick,
fast, dream handling!   Home purchase forces sale: $6000 OBO.  503-641-7120,
Beaverton, Or

Because you're on this list, you get some bonus information:

        o VIN 54/1797
        o Appraised at $5600 almost exactly 2 years ago
        o Low miles on speed-rated radials (Semperito High-Speeds on
          front; Pirelli P-77s on rear)
        o Master cylinder rebuilt and interior recarpeted last fall
        o New wheel bearings and U-joints in '92
        o Repainted, new dash, valves ground, new head gasket, and carb
          rebuilt in '90
        o Small collection of spares included

Color JPEGs are available on the British-cars archive site.
(hoosier.utah.edu, pub/sol/Images directory, files are coryc_europa*)

-coryc

|     >> Disclaimer: I speak for Sequent only in our hardware manuals <<   o   |
| Cory R. Carpenter, Senior Tech Writer  | "Net-surfing is the perfect    /|\  |
| Sequent Computer Systems, Incorporated |  form of anaerobic exercise."__/_>__|
| Beaverton, Oregon, USA                 |          --coryc@sequent.com ^      |