I need a Weber Manifold for a 1275cc

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a Weber Manifold for a 1275cc
From: a064@amug.org (Jim Crosson)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 1994 20:21:53 -0700
Wanted:  Intake Manifold for a 40DC Weber to 1275cc Midget

I have a 66 Midget that is registered as a 67. Unfortunately the county I
live in, in Arizona, requires emmissions tests from 67 on.  Every November
I take the Midget down to the MG shop and spend $35 to have the SU's and
timing adjusted to pass the test.  I then limp down to test station, pass
the test and limp back to the MG shop and have everything set back to a
suitable driving setting for the rest of the year.  I was talking about
this routine to another MG owner and they said they had replaced their SU's
with a Weber and now pass every year with no problem.  So I have now
aquired a 40DC Weber but need a manifold.  The new price is around $100.  I
thought I would try Information Super Highway for a used one first before I
layed out the big bucks for a new one.

Any info on a good deal would help both me and my wallet.

Jim
64 Sprite (parts)
65 Sprite (being restored)
66 Midget (driving)