Re: For our next trick...

To: cak@parc.xerox.com (Chris Kantarjiev), sfisher@megatest.com (Scott Fisher)
Subject: Re: For our next trick...
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 94 9:02:31 CDT
Way back on Nov 11, 1991, in SOL digest #263, Chris Kent Kantarjiev wrote:
> The time has come, my friends, to take on a serious project. Yes, I
> know we're all busy with our particular piece of Olde England's
> Technology, but this won't take long, and will benefit us all.
>
> The project I have in mind, you see, is a book of Peter Egan's columns.
> Not so much that *we* should put such a book together, but rather that
> we should all write to Road & Track, early and often, and encourage,
> nay demand! that the editors publish such a book.

It has finally happened.  While glancing at the latest flyer from
Classic Motorbooks, I couldn't help but notice the following blurb:

        "Peter Egan's 'Side Glances'", edited by R.M. Clarke.  You know
        him from his popular articles in Road & Track magazine.  Here
        is your chance to own this extensive collection of articles
        written by Road & Track's own Peter Egan.  This entire volume
        is filled with dozens of Egan's own unique articles, each
        published between Nov. 1983 and Dec. 1992.  Softbound, 160
        pages, b&w illustrations.

The item number is 120491, price is $19.95.  Call 1-800-826-6600 to
order or request a catalog.

R.M. Clarke is famous for the Brookland's/Gold Portfolio series.

I'm not affiliated with Classic Motorbooks, etc.  This info is FYI.

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA