Looking for Whitworth Tools and Bentleys

To: british-cars@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Looking for Whitworth Tools and Bentleys
From: seven@ftp.com (Benjamin M. Levy)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 15:48:09 -0400
Hi,
  With the recent acquisition of a Bentley R Type, I'm now looking
for a source of Whitworth socket and wrench sets.  I tried calling
Metric Screw in Wakefield, MA (800 METRIC-1), but they just carry
Whitworth taps and dies.  Does anyone know of another source?

  Does anyone know if there is a Bentley specific mailing list?
   ---Ben Levy            FTP Software Inc.            seven@ftp.com
   Member of the International Ameoba Society:
                              "United We Stand, Divided We Multiply"