Looking for Whitworth Tools and Bentleys

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Whitworth Tools and Bentleys
From: "Christopher A. Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 13:50:28 PDT
My standard reply to the "Whence Whitworth" query is to contact Robb
Nortier and the British Tool Company. I like to send business Robb's
way because he handles good quality stuff and is investing in
reproducing the special service tools (mostly Churchill) that aren't
available anywhere else. He sells wrenches and sockets, as well as taps and
dies.

Name:        Robb Nortier
Company:     British Tool Company
Address:     891 Houseman NE
             Grand Rapids MI 49503
Phone:       (616) 458-9768
Misc.:       triumph whitworth tools

Moss carries various Whitworth wrenches and sockets, and you can order
them through the usual Moss resellers as well.

Name:        Moss Motors
Address:     PO Box MG
             7200 Hollister Avenus
             Goleta, CA 93116
Phone:       (800) 322-6985 ca only
             (800) 235-6954 Outside CA
             (805) 968-1041
             (805) 968-6910 fax

Snap-On, of course, has the right stuff, at a price. Dial 1-800-TOOLS4U
and prepare to have your breath taken away at the cost.

A new addition to my list is Metric and Multistandard Corporation. They cater
mostly to metric hardware, but have an extensive selection of Whitworth and
BSP/BSPT/BA hardware and tools. Their catalog is lovely. I got it for
free, but that may be because I gave them a business address.

Name:        Metric and Multistandard Corporation
Phone:       (708) 655-9009 chicago