SF-bay area dyno

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: SF-bay area dyno
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 10:32:15 PDT
BFH asked about an engine dyno in the bay area:

Rolland mentioned Charlie Rockwell in San Jose.
Charlie has one of the few chassis dynos available to the public
in nortern California, but I don't think Charlie has a way to check
an engine that is out of the car.

The kind of dyno that can will measures an engine that is not
mounted in a chassis is much more common. There are probably dozens
in the local area. A couple that I am familliar with are at
TECHCRAFT in Redwood City and at Huffacker Engineering at
Sears Point Raceway in Sonoma County. I'd expect that Kaeding's
in Campbell probably has one and I think that Elsworth in
Mt View has one too. I'm not sure exactly where you are located but
there is bound to be one hear you.

Is your Jag stock or are you warming it up?

/Dick