RE; Plastic Windows

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: RE; Plastic Windows
From: "Colin Brace (617)726-5085" <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 1994 12:04:00 -0500 (EST)
          To: Craig Fredrich (and anyone else interested)

          I would be interested what the outcome of the soft top window
          replacement is. How much it cost, etc. There are also some
          products that claim to restore a scratched/faded/yellowed vinyl
          window. Anyone tried these?

          The windows on my Amco top (circs 1985) on my B are definetly
          'welded' in. Eastwood sells plastic welding paraphenilia, if
          interested (where would you get appropiate material?).

          On taking apart seat belt retractors: DON'T.

          Safety Fast!
          Colin Brace WA1KWA

          BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU

          74 MGB