Muriadic acid

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Muriadic acid
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 09:27:42 EDT
Fellow fiends:

I should know this (don't say it: there's a lot I *should* know) but what is
the HCl concentration in muriadic acid?  I'm thinking of the garage painting
too but would need to do a major clean up first.  My house was built in 1939
and I estimate that the Exxon Valdeez parked there (not to mention four
lbc's since we've lived there).  I have access to ooodles of conc. HCl (37%,
this stuff fumes!) and can make my own dilution.  In fact, the floor is so
far gone in spots that I'm not sure it is worth the effort to then see that
the paint didn't bond well.  Comments/suggestions?

Now for some real lbc content:  New rear bearings on the '63 B tonight!
Film at eleven.

Will "What do you mean, bearing grease?" Zehring