shock absorber replacements

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: shock absorber replacements
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 8:24:21 PDT
 I need new shocks for the '62 Vitesse that me and the hubby are restoring
and I was wondering if someone knows after market replacements for these.
It is the same suspension that they used on Spitfires, GT6's, Lotus Europa,
and Elans. We're betting we can go to the Auto Parts Club and pick up the
Monroe (or whatever) equivalents if we had the numbers.
 Please reply to me directly as I get this list in digest form.
-- TIA
  ->> Sharon Oblinger
      c340808@is6.mdc.com