Re: Strange TR6 ad...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Strange TR6 ad...
From: rjs@caess1.cae.aro.allied.com (Bob Skelly)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 11:41:30 EDT

 ->  3) and finally, Factory AC?  Is that AIR CONDITIONING? IN a TR?  Is this
for
 ->     real?  I don't remember anyting about AC in my TRF parts books OR the
 ->     Bentley manual but I could be wrong.  I'll look again, but meanwhile
 ->     does this sound as odd to you folks as it does to me?
 ->

I've got a '76 TR6 with this add-on option.  Evidently, these systems were not
installed at the dealer, but at the port of entry somewhere in Texas.

My AC is not currently working and I'd really like to try and fix (or at least
troubleshoot) this AC thing myself.  Unfortunately, I cannot find any
documentation
(wiring diagrams, etc) anywhere on this.  Can anyone help?

Thanks...

-Bob
Bob Skelly (rjs@caess1.cae.aro.allied.com or bob_skelly@mentorg.com)

'91 Dodge Caravan (complete with ugly authentic simulated woodgrain sides...)
'84 Honda Accord  (daily driver, 122k miles)
'84 Nissan Pickup (can't live without a truck, 186k miles)
'76 Triumph TR6