Air rail for '77 Spit? _and_ correct tires (again)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Air rail for '77 Spit? _and_ correct tires (again)
From: msharp@Synopsys.COM (Michael Sharp)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 10:41:18 PDT
Hi,

I've already tried the usual places (Moss, Victoria British, etc.)
and haven't found what I'm looking for.

Can anyone help me find/obtain a new (NOS would be nice) air rail
for my '77 Spitfire?   (engine #FM89172UE -- its important for this part)

Also, I'm still trying to find out what the stock Goodyear tires
where.  I know the size.  I'd like to know the specific make/model
of the tire.  Pointers to where ones might be obtained are also
welcome.  Yes, I _know_ I can get better handling with larger tires, etc.
but with only 40K on the clock (and the codition one would expect for
such a mileage) I want to keep this in stock form so I can eventaully show
up at concourses.

        --Mike