Drivetrain Vibration

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Drivetrain Vibration
From: "Colin Brace (617)726-5085" <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 09:32:00 -0500 (EST)
          For Dave Arendt's vibration problem:
               Five'll getcha ten that when the driveshaft was reinstalled
          180 degrees opposite what it was when it came out. I had the
          EXACT same symptoms on my first clutch job 22 years agon in a
          1966 Mustang. Now I always mark it. You might want to try that.

          Abington Spares is very much alive. Spares is indeed in Walpole
          NH, Jerry's musem is in Westminster, VT (looking at each other
          across the Conneticut River!). Great meet there every Columbus
          Day weekend for all imports.

          Don't laugh at the Pepsi in the cylinders. I've used Coca-Cola to
          take light rust off of chrome bumpers. Imagine what the lining of
          my stomach must be like! Don't ask me why it works.