DOT 10Jul94

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: DOT 10Jul94
From: fox@imagitex.com (Barry Fox)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 94 10:29:04 EDT
Great time!  All who attended the Fifth Annual Day of Triumph
at Larz Anderson Park seemed to enjoy themselves.  I had the
privilege of meeting Bob Lang, Hank Streeter, Don Sforza and
a few others from this list whose names escape me.  The weather
was slighty steamy, but not brutal and there was sufficient
shade around plus a food vendor with an ample supply of cool
beverages.

Myself and Don Sforza had "S O L" signs on our windscreens and
drew lots of inquiries from the unknowing and lot of greetings
from fellow SOLers, a few of which are mentioned above.  To
the fine SOLers who donated their raffle tickets to me when
they left early (sorry forgot names), we did not win anything.

I will leave the list of who-won-what to someone who took notes,
but (ahem) I managed to take a third place in class in my less-than-gorgeous
TR4A.  Of course there were only three cars
in my class and I voted for myself, but WTH, I would never get
a trophy any other way  :^)

Mr. Totten did his usual fine job of setting things up and the
overall running of the event.  Unfortunately he hurt his shoulder
in a fall and could not drive his Spit to the show.  I for one
really appreciate all the effort he puts into this event.

Cheers,
Barry Fox     fox@imagitex.com     65 TR4A   CT51681L