A-H 3000 MkIII BJ8 FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: A-H 3000 MkIII BJ8 FOR SALE
From: Brian Benjamin <benja002@acpub.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 1994 20:27:20 -0400 (EDT)
I am buying a house and regretfully selling my Austin-Healey 1967
3000 Mk.III BJ8. It is half way through a total restoration. The
motor has been completly rebuilt, blasted, polished and painted.
The Chassis has been sandblasted and undercoated. New clutch with all
new seals and gskets. New motor and transmission mounts. It has all
body panels in perfect condition without rust. 72 spoke wire wheels.

The only drawback is that it has a fiberglass front and rear shroud and
no interior. I have most of the parts including many extras.

I am asking $9,000. Call Brian at 1-919-490-6007 or E-mail at
benja002@acpub.duke.edu