tonneau bars (?) and conv. tops

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: tonneau bars (?) and conv. tops
From: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 94 14:41:24 CDT
My Midget had all the original tools and bits and pieces in the trunk.
It had what I've found out to be 'tonneau cover bars'....or
so it says in the catologues. What are they for?? How do they work??

A few months ago, I found a place in the UK which sold cheap tonneaus/tops
etc etc....I lost the name and number however! Phill Ethier, can you
remember the name and number? You sent me a mail with name and number
as it appears in the supplier list. It was a 1800 number, but
it put you thru to the UK at no charge.

Cheers

Marcus