searching SOL archives

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (SOL)
Subject: searching SOL archives
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 7:34:28 CDT
TJ Jerome wrote:
> Tim Mullen wrote:
> >This all brings up a question -- how do *you* remove/install the
> >springs on coilovers?   I made a rig of my own, but I kept waiting
>   The British-Cars list did this subject to death a while ago.

Several times, actually.

> Check outthe archives in:
>   for the ".Z"-compressed archives. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way
> to search the whole set without downloading each one and uncompressing
> them. Anybody happen to know how to do this

There's not an easy way that I know of.  I have a backup copy of all
the digests here; I'll gladly search the archives for any string
anyone wishes, just mail me.  If it gets to be too much, I'll either
bail out or automate it...

> or have a lead on when this discussion started?

Try these digests:  151, 429-431, 467, 510, 1007, 1055-56, 1060, 1145.

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin@ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA

Rush, Fly by Night, Caress of Steel  :^)