Drive to work

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drive to work
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@acs.bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 08:31:15 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All, I took my lbc (TR-6) to work yesterday.  It was hot but fun to
drive.  It was also a good reminder why I prefer taking the train from
Attleboro to Boston.  I drove the distance in an hour but often I can ta
the train and bus in an equal amount of time.  Last Sunday was my first
car show.  I really enjoyed it even if my unrestored car didn't as much as
place (maybe I should have voted for myself after all).  I sure met a nice
bunch of people and boy what great cars.  Those TR-3's were especially
wonderful.
Ron